If you think you have been a victim of Identity Theft:
- Notify your credit card companies, banks, and any companies directly involved IMMEDIATELY.
- Notify the police as soon as possible to file a report.
- Call the three national credit reporting agencies immediately to place a fraud alert on your name and Social Security Number.
- Trans Union
- Social Security Administration
- Credit Card Customer Service Numbers
- American Express
- Master Card
Click here to return to the Identity Theft Home Page.
Click here to return to Guard Yourself Against Identity Theft.